Skip to main content

Version 1.37.0 released!

In this version I have added the Epic ships and expansions. There is a new Epic Variant. I have assumed that all unique pilots will get a Command upgrade in this Variant, which will probably be wrong.
Some minor improvements and changes too.
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Hey! Love the epic stuff. Looking forward to its release.

    Has anyone else mentioned / had trouble with seeing the epic ships when building a squad? I can't find the pilot cards. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it with the Epic variant turned on. That said, I can't find the Gozanti in the list of 1.0 that I've brought over.

      Delete
  2. Hey, just wanted to let everyone know the points list for epic ships and upgrades is live on FFG.

    https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/x-wing-second-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tantive V title adds 2 crew, not teams.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to X-Wing Squads Designer

This is the official blog for X-Wing Squads Designer. You can also contact me via email Download X-Wing 2nd Edition Android app. Download X-Wing 1st Edition Android app. Web version 2nd Ed. Web version 1st Ed. You may consider becoming a Patron or Donating .

Version 2.1.1 released

 Version 2.1.0 included these changes: Extended Variant now available to everybody. New game variants "Legacy", to build squads with the 2.0 system. Updated Quick Reference Page. Add to Library section pages with rule changes to 2.5 and Scenarios. Fixed Tristan Wren/Gar Saxon. Fixed Notorious/Illicit. Many other fixes. But unfortunatelly it also included a bug that freezed the app on startup for some users. They will have to download the latest version 2.1.1, which should fix this bug. Notice that your "old" standard squad will be considered Legacy now (in version 2.0.0 they were "adapted" to the 2.5 version). Some people are reporting that on creating a squad no ships or pilots are shown. If that is your case, go to the "Variants" screen, choose a game mode and select the "Make this selection my default format". That should fix it. Sorry for all this little mistakes, but there were many changes and some of you were very impatient to ge...